5 Hydrating & Anti-Aging Skin Care Stocking Stuffers for Your Loved Ones This Christmas
Finding the perfect holiday gift for your loved ones can be a challenge. Fortunately, self-care-based gifts never go out of style. Here are five skin care stocking stuffers that your loved ones will appreciate this holiday season:
1. Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C Serum : Arguably the best hyaluronic acid serum on the market, this serum combines hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and Matrixyl 3000 to hydrate and protect skin, while also fighting off wrinkles.
2. 100% Pure Squalane Oil: A powerful moisturizer, squalane is naturally produced by young, healthy skin. Over time or with stress, however, production decreases- which leads to blemishes and wrinkles. The Squalane Oil Pure from Timeless contains a high concentration of squalane with minimal additives- ensuring that your loved ones can give their skin the help it needs. It can be used alone or combined with the best hyaluronic acid serum.
3. Hyaluronic Acid Pure: For family and friends that aren’t in need of an anti-aging serum or who may have stocked up on their favorite on Black Friday, Hyaluronic Acid Pureis a great option. Hyaluronic Acid Pure contains all of the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid without any other additives and can work great alone or in conjunction with another anti-aging product.
4. HA Matrixyl 3000 Spray: Rich in both hyaluronic acid and Matrixyl 3000, this anti-aging spray is perfect for on-the-go skin care. The spray comes in cucumber, lavender, orange and rose.
5. Argan Oil Pure: Derived from the Moroccan Argan tree, Argan oil’s potency has made it a universal beauty additive for skin, hair, and nails. Argan oil Pure from Timeless can be used alone or in combination with other Timeless serums to soften rough patches and to protect delicate skin from damage.
No matter what your loved ones may have put on their Christmas wish lists this holiday season, these skin caregifts will always come in handy.