Sherry London UK | Evening Dresses To Die For
- Monday, September 19, 2016
- By Lily Kanaya
- 9 Comments
Sherry London, a global online retailer based in UK, provides you thousands of beautiful dresses. There are evening dresses, prom dresses, wedding dresses, and many dresses for many occasions.
There are 90 evening maxi dresses designs here, and they can be changed into another colour, based on the customer's needs. Made of premium chiffon and sewn by professional tailor, making Sherry London get the fame worldwide. The designs are so various. You can find many dress' silhouette here, from A-line, sheath to mermaid. There are also 53 colour selections to be chosen, very stunning right?
Black Evening Dresses
Black never goes out of style!
Wearing black dresses is never get old. Many fashion trends change, but black colour always have its own special place in the fashion world.
"You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You may wear it for almost any occasion." — Christian Dior
Black dress can make us looked slimmer than we actually are. It also can give us elegant and bold look. Beside that, black colour is easy enough to be mixed and matched with another colour. You don't have to waste too many time in deciding which colour to be mixed when wearing a black dress, since it is a neutral colour.
Evening dresses are dresses which are worn to formal occasions. They are usually long dresses, rather to tea-length or ballerina-length dresses. Evening dresses are made of elegant and luxurious fabrics such as chiffon, satin, organza, velvet and silk. They are also decorated with laces and beadings to make them looked more graceful.
Since black is a neutral colour (as I mentioned before), here are some tips on wearing black dresses.
1. Simple dresses need more embellishments
Wear a pin/brooch to make your dress doesn't look too dull. You can also wear a long necklace or bling earrings and bracelets.
2. Hair styling is a must
Whether you choose the pumped-up hairstyle, or having the braided updos, it would look nice than to apply no hairstyle at all. Having a beautiful hairstyle makes you look glamorous. But remember not to wear too many accessories on your body if your hair is the most stand-out part (we don't want you to look too full).
3. Beautiful shoes take you to a beautiful place
You can choose a pair of black wedges or black pumps, but you can also choose an animal-print shoes or red heels to give a unique look on your appearance.
In Sherry London, you can find hundreds of black evening dresses to wear to many formal occasions. There are many necklines and silhouettes you can choose for a glamorous, sexy and elegant looks. Made of premium fabrics and tailored by professionals, making the dresses become absolutely stunning to be worn.
Long Evening Dresses
There are many dresses silhouettes and necklines, and there are many kinds of dress' length too. In this post we will talk about long dresses hemlines, which can be divided into some groups such as ankle-length, floor-length, sweep/brush-train, court-train, panel-train, whatteau-train, chapel-train, cathedral-train and monarch-train.
1. Ankle-length dresses are the ones which show off your ankle, or your shoes completely. This type of dresses are the only long dress which can show off your beautiful shoes perfectly, while the other long dresses can't. Ankle-length dress is perfect for you who want to walk and move easier in a party, because -at least- you can see where your feet is moving.
2. Floor-length dresses are dresses which fabrics touch the floor where you're standing on, even when you're wearing a high-heels, wedges or pumps. Ankle-length and floor length are the ones that can be normally worn as evening dresses, while the other train are normally worn in wedding dresses.
3. Sweep/brush-train is a long dress whose fabric touch and literally brush the floor. It is similar to court-train. The difference is court-train long fabric is extended from the waist, while sweep train is extended from the hemline.
4. Panel-train is a separated part from the dress, which is attached on the waist. This panel train is in desirable length, depends on the bride's wish. Watteau-train is almost the same. The difference is watteau-train is attached on the shoulders.
5. The three longest trains are the chapel, cathedral and monarch trains. They are just like the court-train which length is extended from the waist. Chapel-train's length is 3½-4½ feet from the waist, Cathedral-train's length is 6½-7½ feet from the waist, and the longest train, Monarch-train's length is 12+feet from the waist. The monarch train indeed is a royal dress, it needs at least 2 persons to help the bride lift the train.
Sherry London provides you with hundreds of long evening dresses to be chosen. Most of them are ankle-length dresses and floor-length dresses that can make you look very beautiful and make you feel like you're attending a red-carpet ceremony.
Sherry London UK, with thousands of Evening Dresses, will definitely make you drooling of buying new dresses. There are many kinds of dresses with high-quality fabrics and sewn by professional tailors. The designs are very high-class and elegant and can be worn to many formal occasions.
When we are going to a formal occasions with evening dress, there is one important thing to be paid attention for: the shoes we are wearing.
In Sherry London, there are dresses with simple-elegant design and there are also dresses with many embellishments like beads, laces and blings. The first key is to decide which one would be more crowded, the dress or the shoes. If the dress is full of laces and blings, it would be better if you use a simpler shoes. Beside that, you can also wear a tall boots to match with out long dress. Tall boots are covered with our long dress, they visually become the part of the dress.
And don't forget to pay attention to the dress' silhouette. When you're wearing a fitted-tight dress, it would not be a good match if you use a chunky-wedge heels. Those heels will match on a free-flowing dress better.
Tips : Mix Match Color With The Shoes
Here are some colour combinations on wearing long dresses and choosing the shoes. Of course it depends on our desire, but if we are too confuse on choosing colours, these combinations may become a help:
1. Turqoise + White
2. Gray + Red
3. Yellow + Silver
4. Blue + Powder blue
5. Coral + Yellow
6. Off White + White
7. Bright Green + Lavender
"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.’ – Marilyn Monroe"
More info click here
Until next post!
Until next post!